Meet the Doctor
I get a great deal of satisfaction from helping someone else have a better quality of life. I love building relationships with each of my patients and finding out how to make them happier and more comfortable with their smile. We take pride in carrying on our family tradition of providing excellent dental care to the people of Tucson.
Education and Continuing Education
I did my undergraduate work at the University of Arizona in Tucson, and then earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco.
I am also a Diplomat of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and have been working with anti-snoring devices for over 20 years.
I like to keep current on new materials, procedures, and equipment in the field of dentistry. I am very involved in not only my own continuing education , but the education of others in my profession. I believe it is important to always seek improvement in the way we care for our patients. I participate in the Pima Dental Study Club, and the Tucson Advanced Cosmetic and Restorative Dental Study.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Arizona State Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
- American Academy of of Orofacial Pain
- Pima Community College School of Dental Hygiene-Board Member
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Volunteer Dental Clinic- Past Chair
- Southern Arizona Dental Society- Delegate
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- International College of Dentists
- West Society of Periodontology
- Also participate with Give Kids a Smile and Tucson Unified School District's Greyline Program
I have two children, Nicholas and Amanda. I have a passion for restoring classic cars and tractors in my leisure time.
Tucson, AZ 85712